QResponse helps businesses keep their customers safe by making contact tracing easy for customers and businesses. Contact tracing with QResponse is a simplified way of businesses keeping customer’s names and phone numbers in the event a COVID-19 incident requires contacting them in the future.
Customer’s names and phone numbers are only held for 30 days and only accessible by the business in the event of a COVID-19 incident.
So how does it work?
2. Open the “Settings” dashboard and access the “QR Code” page. From there, print and post your business’s unique QR code at the front of your business or on tables inside your business.
3. To turn on contact tracing, open the “Settings” dashboard and select the “QR Code” option. Select the “Input Contact Tracing Information” and “View Regular Menu” options and select “Save Changes”.
4. To make contact tracing mandatory for your customers, open the “Settings” dashboard, choose the “Contact Tracing” option, toggle “Mandatory” to ON and select “Save Changes”.
5. Should a COVID-19 incident occur and you need to contact past patrons of your business, access the Tracing dashboard. From this dashboard you can view all your patrons’ time stamped contact information. You can also print out a PDF report of the contact tracing submissions by selecting the “PDF Report” button.
6. If you want to send a mass text to all patrons who may have been impacted by the COVID-19 incident, select the “Notify Contacts Below”.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT SENDING A MASS TEXT MESSAGE FROM QRESPONSE WILL COST $0.02 PER MESSAGE SENT**
7. Before sending, QResponse will confirm the date range you have choosen and the number of SMS messages that will be sent out. The cost will be $0.02 per SMS sent. QResponse will ask you to input your credit card information before sending for billing purposes.
1. The customer enters their favorite business and sees the QR code with instructions displayed.
2. If the business has only contact tracing enabled, the customer scans the QR code and it takes them to the contact tracing landing page where they can submit their contact information (the business can make this mandatory or optional).
*The information submitted is securely stored by the business, only to be used in the case of a COVID-19 incident of which the customer needs to be informed. The customer’s information is automatically deleted after 30 days, and no one outside of the business has access to it.
3. If the business has other features enabled, after scanning the QR code the customer can view the business’s landing page and choose the option that suits them.