QResponse is a QR code system that enhances the customer experience while removing efficiency headaches from your business. By automating many small management tasks you and your staff can focus on providing a high quality customer experiences. Here’s how it works:
2. I scan the QR code and it takes me to the wait list landing page where I can view the approximate waiting time and menu items I can pre-order.
3. I join the queue so I can continue checking out the neighborhood and shopping while I wait! I fill out some basic information about my party while walk.
4. I submit the information and receive a confirmation text of my wait list submission including my estimated table ready time and my unique reservation page where I can manage my reservation.
5. While my party and I are out we decide we want a few things pre-ordered us when we arrive for our reservation. We submit an order and continue shopping!
6. I receive a text telling me my table is ready!
7. I make my way back to the restaurant and I am seated as soon as I show up!
1. My restaurant is full and I enable my virtual wait list
2. Customers begin to populate you waiting list! From here I add or remove time to all parties on the wait list, adjust the queue positions and seating times and manually notify parties we are ready to seat them (manually notifying customers is just an option, automatic notifications are sent 5 mins before seating times so no need to worry!).
3. As I manage my wait list I am able to add independent parties to the list and restore parties to the list that have been mistakenly cancelled.
4. As I seat customers I add their pre-orders into the system, to make their experience seamless while improving order speed and reducing interactions. I manage my list of pre-order items available for customers to choose, highlighting any specials!
5. Throughout the day I notice that the seating time for first in the queue and subsequent in the queue should be adjusted so I make the changes for the QResponse system to automatically manage moving forward.
6. I decide to publicly display our business’s wait times, so I access the public wait list and display it on an iPad in front or on our website.