For integrating QResponse, you will need to go through a simple process of generating two API tokens and you will need to know your Helcim Account ID.
1. When you log in to your Helcim account, click “Integrations” in the side bar menu.
2. In the top bar next to your name click on “Settings”
3. Choose “My Account” under “General Settings”
4. Merchant Information will be shown, which is where you can find your Account ID. Copy that information in QResponse settings under “Helcim Account ID”.
1. After logging into your Helcim account, in the sidebar menu choose “Helcim.js Configurations” under “Integrations”
2. Click “New Configuration” in the upper right corner.
3. Under General Settings toggle the “Active” switch on and type in “QResponse” for the Name.
4. Under Transaction Settings leave the “Test Mode” switch off and choose your currency and terminal. Make sure the Transaction Type is set to “Card Purchase”.
(NOTE: If you want to test payments using test credit cards – which are available here: https://support.helcim.com/article/helcim-commerce-new-ui-integrations-test-credit-card-numbers/ – switch Test Mode to on and enable Test Mode in QResponse as well under Settings -> Take Out).
5. Under Security Settings, leave the default values.
6. Click Save in the upper right corner. Your Token and Secret Key will be shown under Security Settings.
7. Copy the Token into the QResponse Settings page.
1. In the sidebar menu choose “API Access” under “Integrations”
2. Click “New API Access” in the upper right corner.
3. Under API Access Information make sure the “Active” switch is turned on and for the Name type in “QResponse”.
4. Leave default values for other options and click “Save” button
5. Your API token will be shown. Copy that token in the QResponse Settings under “Helcim API Token”.